Friday, September 23, 2005

Oh Rita...

why did you have to do this ? and that too, now ? The hurricane Rita has struck, and the forecast looks grim. My prayers go out to all those affected(if you are interested in making donations - please visit www.redcross.org) . Interestingly, I too am affected this time. Katrina didn't show any interest, but Rita sure did. One of my recommenders was in Houston, and he has had to evacuate his home and flee out of town. I have no clue where he is now, but I only wish that all's well with him and his family. I plan to give him a call soon to check. Considering the above, if things dont improve asap, I am not putting an app for Round 1 - I wasnt ready anyway, but Rita gives me an excuse, an excuse I would have definitely liked to avoid - for the good of mankind. As far as I am concerned, there is a place in one B School kept for me - which school, and class of which year is something that needs to be ascertained.

No comments: