Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Inside Scoop on Scoop

Woody Allen, Hugh Jackman, Forrest Gump, and Scarlett Johannson recently spent 2 hours together. Discussing the mystery of the Tarot Card Killer. Ok, there were 25 more people in the theatre, but when I am with Scarlett, who cares about others.

But you want the spicy stuff, dont you. None today, and I am sorry. No, not for you, but the money I spent. Not only for the movie ticket, but for that salted popcorn, the jumbo coke, raisins coated in chocolate, and the $1.65 bus fare.

Somewhere far away, Scarlett is starting to feel bad(re-read para above if your comprehension skills are anywhere like mine). Justifiably so - I cant be so critical. So let me be true. Atleast for her I can. Woody Allen did well in the movie. I thought it was his movie, I really did. Scarlett roamed around in cute looking glasses and occasionally with a hot brunnette friend of hers, but I dont remember she doing anything more. Hugh beat Scarlett in the race. He didnt do anything at all. Or so I thought. I probably was sleeping ?

Back to Woody. I remember his dialogues made me laugh, and the humor was intelligent. Sadly, it didnt have the glue to stick to my mind. That I think was the problem of the whole movie. There was nothing in it which I could take back home, discuss with my friends, and probably want to remember about. Zero impact :-|

I love Scarlett. And you can guess why ;-) [she was one reason I went to see the flick, Woody's Match Pointwas another, which I thought was a brilliant movie]

I admire Hugh, but he made me sad. He was unimpressive roaming around in smartly aristrocratic British attire. He showed Scarlett around their estate, flirted with her by the swimming pool, but that was all. He made a mistake with this movie, but I forgive him.

Enough of what I thought. The story goes like this. Scarlett is a budding college journalist who's visiting London. She meets Woody in a magic show. She also meets a ghost. Ghost says to Scarlett, go investigate Hugh. Why? Because there's a buzz in the ghost world(yes, that's right) that Hugh is the serial killer who flaunts a deck of tarot cards. Off goes Scarlett, and takes Woody along. The rest, I wont tell. You go and see, because Woody was atleast smart enough to put a twist in the plot - and I dont want to spoil it all for you.

2 comments:

Sin said...

What are you doing watching movies and drooling over Scarlett? Don't you have essays to write? :) How's that going btw?

JatWarrior said...

hehe... not trying to set any record, dude :) i would rather not have the stress of submitting last min.
anyways, howz ur stuff going? applying to any school in R1?